Sunday, May 4, 2008

Why Doesn't That Woman Ever Update Her Blog?

For the two of you who actually read this blog (who says the internet isn't private?!), I keep you pretty well posted in the real world, I think.

For the most part, I haven't done much knitting...spring is always a busy time for teachers like me. Of course, fall is also busy. Winter, that's busy too. Summer though...well, I like summer.

I've been progressing on the Toirneach Kilt Hose...although I totally managed to screw up the back seam, I don't think my Dad will notice...after all, it will be behind him. I have not been progressing on my friend Valkyrie's baby blanket. I don't know what it is about intarsia that makes me feel so tired. Still, I know Val will appreciate the blanket when I give it to her son for his high school graduation present.

Next: A tribute post to my BFF Rose...

No comments: